Designed for seniors of all ages seeking an exclusive and upscale environment, our contemporary senior living community exudes warmth and style in a luxurious, resort-style setting.
Our elegant, senior living community features 52 private spacious apartments with separate bedrooms and living rooms, large walk-in closets, large bathrooms with tubs and showers, kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, and options for in-suite washers and dryers.
Resort-style amenities include:
- Gourmet, chef-prepared meals tailored to personal tastes and preferences, under the guidance of a licensed nutritionist
- Multiple dining options including an elegant bistro and a private dining area to enjoy with visiting family and friends
- Cafe serving beverages and refreshments
- Full-service upscale hair and nail spa
- Wellness center
- Soothing fountain and fire pit
- Movie theater
- Library and reading lounge
- Business center
- Wi-Fi in all suites and throughout the campus
- Eco-friendly laundry and dry cleaning services
- Staff available 24 hours/day
- Concierge service to address your every need
- Nearby shopping and dining in a vibrant community
Staying Healthy, Fit, and Strong
Our modern Wellness Center, located on the second floor of Luxe Senior Living at Wellington, features a state-of-the-art gym with the latest fitness equipment, personal trainers, exercise classes for all fitness levels, as well as yoga, Tai Chi, meditation, and dance classes. Residents who enjoy the outdoor life can also stay fit taking part in outdoor fitness and yoga classes, excursions, a complementary membership at the nearby JCC that includes pool access and programs available to our residents, and more.
Getting the Care You Need While Enjoying the Life You Love
Assisted living care services are tailored to the needs of each individual resident.
Available services include:
- 24/7 nursing station with licensed nursing professionals
- Access to board certified medical professionals, if needed
- Daily check-in by nursing staff
- Call bells for immediate assistance
- Medication management
- In-suite adapted living safety equipment, as needed
- Transportation to and from medical appointments